Twigs and Twine .... with some help from the dogs

I decided to get a little crafty with some twigs from the yard and some leftover twine.

Twig Votive
I grabbed some twigs and broke them off in even pieces.
I used my hot glue gun to paste them onto a votive
In some areas I doubled up the twigs
And then added my twine


A little gift for my sweetie
I gathered a few twigs about the same length
Using a knife I CAREFULLY shaved off the first layer of bark
on one of the twigs
(A little hard to see) I wrote my quote in pencil
I broke out my wood burner and copied over my text
I used a rubber band to hold all the sticks together
I wrapped the twine around both ends to hold the sticks together
Let's stick together
Grrrr...... so I finished this last night and was going to publish my blog tonight. Unfortunately it totally slipped my mind that my precious little fur-babies LOVE to chew on sticks. And where did I leave my newest little craft project? On a side table... right where they could reach it.... this is what I came home to....
Not much left
So who did it? This one sure loves munching on sticks
But he looks pretty guilty.
Check out this update....

Comments

Popular Posts