More This'N'That...

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.

I'm working on a project that will require many more knick-knacks.... so it's time to get busy creating a few to fill it up!

Burlap and Lace
Burlap, Lace, upcycled salsa jar and a hot glue gun
Throw a votive in and you're ready to go
Fabric Pail

I had a leftover beer pail and white fabric that I ripped into 2" strips
Wrap the fabric around your pail.
Rope Vase
Rope, upcycled jar and a hot glue gun
I added a piece of leftover fabric from the pail
Wine Bottle and Twine
Wine bottle, twine and a hot glue gun
Wrap your bottle with twine, glue as you go

Stay tuned! More knick-knacks to come....

~ Check out other New Additions here

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts