Thursday, September 13, 2012

Upcycled Fall & Halloween Decor

Where have I been? Drowning in wedding preparations, that's where! T-52 days!

Needless to say, my crafting and upcycling has taken a backseat... aside from wedding decor. I can't wait and I'm having so much fun getting ready for the wedding but fall and Halloween are such a crafty time! I'm sure I'm going to miss out on it this year. :( But there's no reason you should!

Here are a few upcycled projects I found. Maybe next fall I'll have some extra time!

After using a number of Mason jars for other projects there are plenty of lids laying around for this cute idea.
Simply Klassic Home ~ Junkin' Pumpkin
A couple of projects from The Artsy Girl Connection
Vintage Candy Corn Bottles
Paper Pumpkin
I had to grab my very own wreath over on Becca Creative. Who knows if I'll even get it up on the door this year.
Becca Creative ~ Creepy Crawling Wreath
Martha Stewart of course always has some good ideas
Pumpkin Basket
Shocking Silhouettes
Tired of the same old pumpkins? Glam them up!
Tiaras & Bowties ~ Glam Pumpkin Topiary
Good Housekeeping ~ Creepy Crawlers

I know I said this was fall decor but you can't forget about fall foods!
High Heels & Grills ~ Pumpkin Pancakes
My very own Homemade Apple Butter. YUM!
DIY Vintage Chic ~ Homemade Apple Butter
Need to keep your pumpkin beer cold?
Martha Stewart ~ Pumpkin Party Cooler

Thanks for stopping by!
Becca

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... ***I love to display my designs and directions. And I love for everyone to share but please do so with integrity. All writing, photography and illustration on DIY Vintage Chic by Becca Diestelkamp-Woodham is a copyright of ©DIY Vintage Chic 2011-2013 unless indicated otherwise. Photographs (ONLY one) may be used if provided with a link to this website. DO NOT REPOST PARTS OF OR ALL OF MY VERBIAGE VERBATIM IN YOUR BLOG, PLEASE JUST PROVIDE A LINK TO MY SITE. All posts must have a credit of my full blog name and link at the TOP of the post and the bottom. ***