Top Ten Tuesday ~ Crafts ~ No 1


Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! I've fallen in love with all the quotes, ecards, and pics I find on Facebook and Pinterest. They crack me up, they make me cry, and there's a number of them that get a nod of the head... yep, that's exactly my life. So I thought once a week I'd give a run down of some of my favorite. This week I'm starting with a relevant topic, Crafts!

Take a chance!

Do it for yourself

Right here... GUILTY

Amen ;)

I don't know that there's much "folding" in my house... more like a wad

Beautiful

SOOO TRUE!







BAZINGA... sorry, I couldn't help it. Just remember to take
an idea and make it your own! Don't make an exact copy.
Where's the fun in that?

Thanks for stopping by!

Becca

Linking up with: Crafty Spices' Wordless Wednesday, My Girlish Whims' Your Whims Wednesday,

Comments

Popular Posts