Friday’s Five Features ~ No 3.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.


After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent on Pinterest here are the Five Features for this Friday! Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!
A Pumpkin & A Princess ~ Snickers Ice Cream Popsicles
Snickers is my FAVORITE! Can't wait to try these!!!
Lavender & Linen ~ DIY Vintage Soda Crate Chest
You know I LOVE crates!
Love Grows Wild ~ DIY Photo Clipboards
The Scrap Shoppe Blog ~ Easy Chalk Labels
What Meegan Makes ~ Book Page Garland

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic



Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Love your features you picked this week and thank you for inviting me to the party....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Becca!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my site!
    So happy to have found you :0)
    Have a beautiful weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite to your party Becca! I added you to my bloglovin' feed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time linking up!! Love the soda pop crate idea! I've sold some I wish I would have kept now. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must check out the links! Thank you for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca, Love the features. Thanks so much for inviting me to your linky party. This is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Thanks for visiting my blog and I am returning the visit and linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becca,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm your newest follower on Facebook and Google+ too. Thanks for hosting this fab linky party. Lots of lovely features and inspiration.

    Cheers!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the invite, I LOVE meeting new bloggers. Hopefully can have more to post.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Becca for letting me know about your party. I'm all linked up. I would love to invite you to my Make it Pretty party. Here's the link if you want to check it out. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2013/08/make-it-pretty-monday-week-61.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathryn, thank you for stopping by and I'll be sure to check out your party this week too! Thanks for the invite!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the invite! :) I linked both my Kids Art and my Suitcase Side Table....Love your blog and am now following. :)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey vintage Chic! Followed you back on facebook, twitter, google+ and pinterest! Thanks for hosting the party! I LOVE that soda crate chest by the way! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the invite and the fun party, Becca! I'd love for you to link up to Give Me the Goods - every Monday at Maison de Pax. Have a great weekend!

    Rachel @ Maison de Pax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for linking up Raven! I have to try your strawberry crisp this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for stopping by and the invite - it looks like a marvelous party - love your Pinterest finds - so much fun!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Becca, Thanks so much for the invite to join your link party! I'm so glad that you liked my Beatrix Potter modge-podge book page tutorial. Have a wonderful day. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks heaps for the invitation! I have added your button to my link party page!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What amazing projects! Thank you so much for the invite :)
    ~Katie @ Upcycled Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the invite! We've been out of town so I'm late to the party. I'll be back :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts