Friday’s Five Features ~ No 7.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.
After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus! Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!

Fav Recipe: 
Stumbling Upon Happiness ~ Cinnamon Sugar Muffins

Fav Decor:
Craft Dictator ~ Repurposed Drawer into Coffee Table Tray

Fav Tutorials:  
Upcycled Treasures ~ DIY Paper Book Pumpkins

Fav Furniture: 
Denise on a Whim ~ Chalkboard with Magnetic Personality

Bonus:   
With a Blast ~ Burlap and Lace Table Runner


If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thank you for the feature and the party, Becca! Have a wonderful weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Becca, thanks for the party, have a great weekend!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting hun, have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The features are great - the muffins look yummy and that drawer tray - how clever... thanks for hosting, have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Becca, after all those hours, it looks like you made great decisions and picked some awesome features this week! I'm sharing our transformation to our Dining Room in our vintage home, hope you will enjoy! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Becca!
    Great features this week!
    Thanks for hosting another fun link party!
    Have a great weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite Becca. I just added a link to your site on Skinny Kitchen under Link Parties!
    Best of luck to you,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for inviting me to your party! I am adding you to my list of linky parties! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, thanks Becca! I'm thrilled to be featured here today :) Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting a great party, I am excited to be a new follower! I hope you have a FUN weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices! Those cinnamon sugar muffins look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the invite and for hosting! I linked up this week and plan to be back for more of your link parties!

    Kelly J from Just Another Project at

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the invite and thank you for hosting! I was glad you stopped by Old Blue Silo. It's always fun to get some new visitors :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Becca, thank you so much for hosting and the invitation.

    Madonna/aka/Ms. Lemon
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the part! Such a good party, love visiting other links!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such kind words. Thank you also for inviting me to your party & I have linked up. Also following you on G+. I see a bunch of blogs from this party that I need to go check out!! :)
    Thanks, Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for inviting me to link up to your party. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for inviting me over and for hosting. Love your blog header.

    Shannon @ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting and inviting me to link up, Becca! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your comment, and thank you for inviting me to your link party!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Becca! Thanks for hosting a wonderful party. So much inspiration! Happy Saturday!
    Sharon and Denise
    BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Link and Hop

    Follow us:
    Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin ~ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Becca for inviting me! I've got you on my party schedule now. Thanks for hosting and have a happy weekend Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the invite to link up. Come check out my party too at http://www.gingerlymade.com/2013/09/show-tell-42.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for inviting me Becca! Thank you for the party.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great features! I will hop over and join the party this week.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts