Friday’s Five Features ~ No 8.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.
After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus! Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!

Fav Recipe: These looks so good and the perfect way to serve meatballs without a mess!
Skinny Kitchen ~ Mini Mexican Meatball Tostada Appetizers

Fav Decor: Great before and after! I love the dark stain used.
Junque Chic 5 ~ Sweet Melon Memo Board

Fav Tutorials:  How many of us have baskets in the wrong color? Check this out!
Through My Front Porch ~ Staining a Wicker Basket

Fav Furniture: Check out this bedroom redo! The grand revealing was this week.
Glitter, Glue and Paint ~ Paint with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

Bonus: If you need a good laugh... and some great info, check out this site!
Gigi Eats Celebrities ~ Kelly Ripa Likes Carbonated Water


If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Lovely features and great party! Thank you for hosting. :o)
    Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca - love this weeks features, thank you for hosting and have a really great weekend... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting. I enjoy checking out what is featured and your Top 10 posts.

    Shannon ~ Bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see you featured my recipe this week. Thanks so much Becca! And, thanks for hosting such a fun link party each week!
    All the best,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Thanks for hosting another fun link party this week.
    Have a great weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting hun and have a blessed day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becca, I'm a new blogger...I posted projects and I liked you on FB. Thanks for hosting the party :)
    Cindy @ diybeautify

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! Welcome to the blog world! I shared your pumpkins on my facebook page!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Becca! Have a pretty weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting today's party! I'm excited to be here sharing my cupcakes, and seeing some other wonderful projects especially as it was my first visit to your party! Have a great weekend :)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Glad I found your blog. Its so cute and love your style. I linked up my DIY cork stamp. I have been saving my corks up to make a bird house for next spring! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Friday, Becca! I love your features - especially the mexican meatball appetizers - so clever! Thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the link party! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the party and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Becca! thank you for commenting on my blogpost! I am a new blogger and would love new followers--I am going to go follow you! I have also linked up to your party. Thank you for hosting. Lov :o)-aimee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting Becca and for stopping by Life's Tidbits. Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for inviting me for this wonderful party:) Just added my link. Have a lovely evening! ~Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for inviting me to your party. Have a great weekend - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Becca for another fun link party! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Thanks for hosting a wonderful party! How you enjoy our Orange Cake. Have a great weekend Becca! ~ Sharon and Denise
    BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Link and Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks fabulous and I'm sure it takes just as great! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  20. Becca, Thank you so much for featuring my tutorial on Staining a Wicker Basket. This is so much fun. Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AWW LOVE~~ You featured me!! Thank you times a MILLION!!!! :D
    I have another one for you today - About Tilapia!

    Again thank you, it means the world to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts