Friday’s Five Features ~ No 14.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.
After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus! Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!

Fav Recipe: Boxed cereal contains so much sugar and other junk. So interested in trying this out. And I'm wondering how delicious this is warmed up on a chilly morning? :) Head over and check out the Everlasting Vanilla from A Life Unprocessed too!
A Life Unprocessed ~ Raw Apple Cereal
Fav Decor: Look at these cuties! So cute and easy your kids can help!
Delineate Your Dwelling ~ Colored Pumpkins
Fav Tutorials:  I love, love, love this wall! Head over to find out how April this Wood Wall but also how she totally updated her fireplace by Staining the Bricks!
Wilker Do's ~ DIY Wood Wall
Fav Furniture: Find out how this dresser went from trash to treasure
Art is Beauty ~ Discarded Dresser turned Dress Form Beauty
Bonus: You're probably thinking Christmas! It's not even Halloween! But you better Pin this, copy down the address, something... you're going to want this helpful tip before you know it!
Rustic & Refined ~ Hanging Christmas Lights

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Wow I'm early for a change. Coming back later to check out the creative goods!
    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting, Becca!

    Happy weekend!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becca, Love those colored pumpkins! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Becca - hope your day is going well! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party. I will link up and then put on twitter etc... Have a great weekend, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Becca, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Becca! And I love the features you chose - especially that dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have not been by in a while! Time to get back to the Friday party. Thank you for hosting, love Karin's dresser. I am featuring it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts