Friday’s Five Features ~ No 22.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.
After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus! Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!

Fav Recipe:  Love, love, love Spaghetti Squash. If you haven't tried it you should ASAP!
Jenn's Random Scraps ~
Spaghetti Squash
Fav Decor: Make personalized gifts with these frames and chalkboard paint
Bohemia Junktion ~ Handmade Gifts
Fav Tutorials:  A cute way to add some natural ornaments to your tree and also add some personal photos.
View From the Frig ~ Birch Photo Ornaments
Fav Furniture:  A creative way to build a unique back drop and make your own Christmas Cards.
Little Brags ~ Christmas Card Back Drop
Bonus:  Add some cute snowflakes to your tree skirt
The Dedicated House ~ Snowflake Tree Skirt

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thanks for featuring my chalkboard frame. How exciting. Thanks for hosting again this year. I can't wait to see all the awesomeness this year.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, thank you so much for hosting all the great link parties this past year. Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca,
    Thanks so much for the party!! Happy New Year to you!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know if you didn't that you still have your Word verification on for your comment box.....

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Becca, Happy New Year! Thanks for all the great parties this year!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature! Happy New Year! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca, thanks so much for including my post with your features todaay and for all the parties in 2013. Have a happy new year! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becca, thanks for the great party again!! Also, what a fun surprise to see my ornaments featured! Made my day! Thanks so much, and have a wonderful weekend!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts