Friday’s Five Features ~ No 54.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus! Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!

Fav Recipe: Craving Philly Chicken Cheesesteaks now. Best part about this recipe is you can use the crockpot.
Skinny Kitchen ~ Philly Chicken Cheesesteak
Fav Decor: It's that time of year. Pumpkins everywhere!
One More Time Event ~ Succulent & Pumpkin Vignette
Fav Tutorials: Loving the chevron pattern and colors
A Lo and Behold Life ~ DIY Pillow Cover
Fav Furniture: Ok, technically it's not a piece of furniture HOWEVER, if you have any interest in woodworking then please check out this post.
Follow Your Heart Woodworking ~ Routering An Edge
Bonus: You know I LOVE crates!!!!
Bohemian Junktion ~ Crate Painting

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic




Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. How sweet of you to feature our beach crate. Thank you & thank you for hosting. I enjoy your linky party each week.

    Shannon - bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, I hope you've had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome features!!! Thank you so much for hosting, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fun party! I hope you have had a chance to stop by our party. We would love having you! Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Saturday, Thanks for hosting I also have a Weekend Party where I hope that you will join us to share your party!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts