Friday’s Five Features ~ No 61.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus! Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!

Fav Recipe: Still on a pumpkin kick! Can't wait to try these out!
Make Mine Lemon ~ Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Fav Decor: Adorable little pumpkin decor made from lunch bags!!!
Vintage, Paint and More ~
Lunch Bag Pumpkins
Fav Tutorials: Step-by-step pictures for making this shelf
Thrifty Southern Pilgrim ~ Gallery Shelf
Fav Furniture: Love the final outcome!
Glitter, Glue & Paint ~ Coffee Bar
Bonus: Saved from a fire and transformed into this great piece. Great job!
Junque Chic 5 ~ End Table

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic






Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. I actually pinned a few of the features you picked this week. I can't wait to see all the fall items linked up this week. Thanks for hosting.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the features-especially the whoopie pies! YUM!! Thank you for hosting, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my lunch bag pumpkins among your features today. Thank you for hosting and hope you have a most wonderful weekend. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! It is always a pleasure to stop by and party with you each week. I hope you get a chance to swing by our party. That would be amazing. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. How thrilling to be featured. The pumpkin whoopie pies really are delicious so I hope some of you make them. And, if you want to know what to do with the extra pumpkin give the pumpkin ice cream a try. I made a half batch of vanilla and the other half pumpkin. The pumpkin was the first to go.

    Thanks again,
    Madonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca, Thank you so much for hosting this great link party! I love the lunch bag pumpkin feature! What a cute idea. Have a wonderful day. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic features Becca! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts