12 Days of Post-Christmas Projects ~ Day 4. Crochet Santa Pillow

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
Does anyone else have a hard time finishing all the Christmas projects on your to-do list AND complete all your shopping AND attend all the Christmas parties??? Every year I'm left with a list of projects that never happen and by the time next Christmas rolls around I've forgotten what I wanted to work on. NOT THIS YEAR! 12 Days of {Post~} Christmas projects continues.
Add some Christmas decor to your living room with a Santa Pillow
Free crochet pattern on Michael's website for the Santa Pillow.
Everyone loves this pillow... especially our dog. :/

12 Days of Post-Christmas Projects
Day 1. Crochet Christmas Tree
Day 2. Crochet Santa Apron 
Day 3. Crochet Spirit Bottle

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Love this pillow! I love how you can just sneak it into a corner of the couch and it isn't too bulky!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts