Christmas Sweater Jars ~ Almost FREE

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
Christmas is almost here! And that means winter and cold are here too. These sweater jars will help warm you up though! And the price will make you smile.



Save up a few jars from the kitchen. I had a leftover mason jar, salsa jar and corn salsa jar. AND I didn't even have to pull the labels off
I used leftover yarn from other projects and crochet holders that fit each of the jars. I also grabbed some bakers twine and bells from leftover Christmas decor.
Wind the twine around the top of the jars leaving enough to make a bow and tie the bells to the end.
And your sweater jars are done!
 Place battery operated candles inside the jars for an extra glow
My new Rustic TV Stand makes for a nice collection of Christmas decor.
Once again, my helper was there to double check my work.
Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts