Coffee Filters, twigs, twine, hot glue gun, mason jar and red pebbles
2. Fold in half again
3. Fold in half one more time
4. Use a total of 8-10 filters for each flower
6. With the remaining filters trim even more off the top creating 2 different sized "petals"
7. Unfold the filters once and you should have a heart shape
8. Cut the filters into quarters
10. Place the twig in the center and fold over the petal
11. Roll the petal around the twig
12. The first few petals should be rolled tight to create the center of the rose
14. The smaller petals should all be rolled fairly tight to the twig
15. The petal rolls don't have to be perfect!
16. The small petals should create a good start to the rose
18. Make sure the filters at the base of the rose is very tight against the twig
19. Attached the twine with a dot of hot glue gun
20. Wrap the twine around the base of the rose and part of the twig, cut and secure with another dab of hot glue.
Repeat, repeat, repeat!
Christmas Centerpiece box and added in a piece of burlap.
Table Runner I added to the centerpiece!
Thanks for stopping by!
Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***