Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 91

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: Summer time. Bring out the hot dogs AND pretzels. Yummy!
Five Little Chefs ~ Pretzel Dogs
Fav Decor: Simple. Cute. Classy
A Cowboy's Life ~
Shabby Chic DIY Vase
Fav Tutorials: Check out the good and the bad of this cute tray project
Shoestring Elegance ~ DIY Chalk Paint Tray with Transfer
Fav Furniture: Love the way this dresser turned out
My DIY Ol ~ Furniture Redo
Bonus: I LOVE these watches. Now you can enter to win one!
Storybook Apothecary ~
Eco Chic JORD Wooden Watches Giveway

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thank you for hosting the linkup this week! I can't wait to start pouring through people's posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Becca, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Becca for Fridays Five 91. Your header/blog looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so nice to host this each week. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

    Shannon from Bohemian Junktion

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for much for featuring me and hosting this awesome link up - I really appreciate it! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting all of the wonderful links!
    Happy Memorial weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party Becca. I hope you and your hubs have a great Memorial Day weekend.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature !
    many greetings
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello cute lady! I get so excited to stop by your party each week. Love to party with you! We would love you to stop by our party. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becca! Thank you so much for featuring my fun little tray with transfer! It took awhile to get it there, but I love it. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, as well!
    Thanks again! I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.
    Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts