Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 122

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

Happy New Year!!!! I took a few weeks off to enjoy family and friends over the holidays. Welcome to 2016!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: Starting the year off with healthy eating? This bread looks yummy!
Ilka's Blog ~
Gluten-Free Banana Avocado Bread

Fav Decor: This is just too adorable. I hope to have a daughter take care of me like this one day.
Follow Your Heart Woodworking ~
Dining with Michael Buble

Fav Tutorials: I thought my year was starting off rough with a remodel to our kitchen... But Ray and Vicki are real troopers here.
Making Our Sustainable Life ~ Trailers and Tool Shed

Fav Furniture: Might as well start the year with one of my favorite furniture builders!
Iris Abbey ~
ASCP Barcelona Orange Bookshelf

Bonus: Cheese sauce! Yes! Giving this one a try ASAP!
Healthy Helper ~ Vegan Cheese Sauce


If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for hosting.. Hope your weekend is awesome. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful! Thank you for the amazing party! Please take a moment to stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy New Year! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful! Thank you for the amazing party! Please take a moment to stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy New Year! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2016 New Year Becca. Thank you for hosting Fridays Five Features no. 122.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party, Wishing You a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca, Happy New Year and thank you so much for bringing sunshine to this gray, cloudy day by featuring Iris Abbey's Barcelona Orange Bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring me and Michael Bublé! My mother just loved the gift and has shown it to everyone in the nursing home. Have a great year, Becca!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts