Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 173

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: Yummy! Adding this to the menu for next week
Culinary Flavor ~
Creamy Chicken with Leeks & Mushrooms

Fav Decor: See how to create a cozy home after all the Christmas décor is gone
A Day of Small Things ~ Cozy in Annapolis

Fav Tutorials: A fun banner you can reuse!
The Crafty Blog Stalker ~
DIY Chalkboard Banner

Fav Furniture: Love this transformation!
Altered Artwork ~ Vintage Humidor Makeover

Bonus: Ah! I need a spa day...
My Thrift Store Addiction ~ Spa Essentials

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. I'm visiting this link up for the first time! Thank you for this wonderful party!
    I wish you a wonderful weekend!
    - Emmi
    www.emmiscookinside.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becca for Fridays Five Features 17. Appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for featuring my Chicken and thank you for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!
    --Sara @ finditfixitorbuildit.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts