Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 174

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: Sometimes I crave sauerkraut, this looks so good! I may have to add some kielbasa. :)
Emmi's Cookinside ~ One Pot Sauerkraut

Fav Decor: What a great idea!
Simply September ~
Remembering Past Homes

Fav Tutorials: Here's a cute weekend project for Valentine's Day
Electric Red Barn ~ Valentine's Decor
 
Fav Furniture: Love this idea!
Find It, Fix It or Build It ~
Refinished Bookshelf Using Fabric

Bonus: This is such a cute blog. Everyone head over a check it out
Of Faeries of Fauna Craft ~ Series Printable

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thank you Becca for your 174th Fridays Five party.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature of my printable and children's story. Like the post said it was 9 month in the planning I started it prior to ever opening a blog.

    I means alot to me to know the post is appreciated. Thank YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becca, I wanted to say thank you for having me each week at your party!!!! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the great ideas!
    Have a wonderful weekend, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and for featuring my bookshelves! What a fun surprise to show up to the party this week and see that:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!
    Robin | Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to be featured! Thank you so much! Thank you for hosting this wonderful party!
    I wish you a wonderful weekend! ;-)
    - Emmi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Becca -- I'm swimming back up to the surface. How are you doing? As always, thanks so much for hosting this delightful party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts