Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 175

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: My favorite!
Fluster Buster ~ Chinese Orange Chicken

Fav Decor: These decorations are too cute
One More Time Events ~
Wall Décor with DIY Farmhouse Projects

Fav Tutorials: Love, love, love this
While I Linger ~ BBQ Sign Tutorial

Fav Furniture: Technically not furniture, but come on, this is an awesome project
Just Measuring Up ~ Upgraded Pantry

Bonus: WOW!
Wonderfully Made by Leslie ~ Updated Garage Room

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thank you for hosting this awesome blog hop this week! Happy Friday! 🌻🐓

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Chinese Orange Chicken and for hosting! I hope that your week is over the top amazing! Robin | Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature on the BBQ Sign Tutorial! What a surprise when I visited this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features! Thank you so much for this wonderful party!
    I wish you a wonderful week! ;-)
    - Emmi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. Lovely features. Have a great week,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your links. The recipe looks insanely delicious and that BBQ sign is a must! I showed it to my husband and now it's his next project. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts