Crochet Pillows & More

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

We have some house renovations going on which leaves me with little time and my shop a tied up. So lately I've been working on a few crochet projects in my spare time with one exception. Mainly some pillows to decorate what will eventually be our newly updated living room and master bedroom.

Pomom Pillow - I borrow this idea from Lion Brand's Pompom Rug pattern.
Simple buy some latch hook canvas {found at craft stores}, make a TON of pompoms {I'd recommend investing in a pompom maker} and you're ready to go!
Tip: Run a lint roller over the pillow of few times before using. All the ends from the pompoms can leave a lot of fuzz.


Cable Pillow - I stumbled across this free pattern at Yarn Plaza.
For Christmas we received a new Cali King bed so new pillows are in order! This guy looks kind of lonely there by himself.
I also made one in cream and khaki for our living room {pillow in back}
For the pillow in front I learned a new stitch called Tunisian crochet stitch. It requires a different hook but I found this one on Amazon for a good price. The end result is a stitch that looks like a knit.

Market Bag - my sister requested a few market bags and I thought it would be the perfect way to use up some leftover yarn from other projects. Red Heart has a free pattern for this bag here. There are several patterns out there though.
Bloopers: Of course Matilda has to get into every shot and inspect my work!

Enjoy! And look for more crochet projects coming soon. I'm working on my own argyle pattern!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts