Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 190

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: Yum! I've been making avocado dressing for the past couple of years but never thought to add jalapenos!
Oh Mrs Tucker ~
Jalapeno Avocado Dressing

Fav Decor: Love all the red, white & blue!
Our Crafty Mom ~ Home & Garden Tour

Fav Tutorials: We all love fireplaces, here's a tutorial for kid proofing it!
Simply September ~ Baby-proof a Fireplace

Fav Furniture: Love the counter tops. Love the back splash.
Grandma's House DIY
~ Mahogany Counter Tops

Bonus: A movie night is already on my list but I might have to give the giant Yahtzee a try
Fluster Buster ~ Outdoor Activities

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Love your picks! That red, white and blue decor looks awesome, while that avocado dressing looks super delicious. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! The decor posts featured here all look very interesting, can't wait to check them out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The backyard movie night is definitely something I'd love to try myself some day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts