Blog Renovation

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

TWO YEARS! Two years since my last post! Crazy how time has flown by even during a worldwide pandemic. Fast forward to the latest projects I've had my hands on.... embroidery! Found a new craft to try out and I've been thoroughly enjoying it. I few items have made their way to my Etsy shop
Owl Market Tote

Flower Love Tote

Framed - Bee Kind

Macrame Hanging Plants

Also thought I would sell some customized Scrabble tiles since my Scrabble boards in the Etsy shop sell so well. 
Large Scrabble Tiles

What was I up to during the pandemic? Well, I spent a lot of the last year living part-time on the east coast in Baltimore. Beautiful city and I completely understand why it's called The Charm City. We were able to do some site seeing and had a gorgeous view from our apartment. 



The majority of the time I used to improve on my knitting skills and was able to complete a few projects.





Otherwise, I enjoy lounging around with these goofballs!




Here's to hoping things return to normal which also includes regular posts! 

Thanks for stopping by!
photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts