Bedroom Cottage

So I'm taking it easy for the next couple of weeks but I plan to tackle the Master Bedroom next. Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in the ideas swimming around my head. I usually have to list them all out and get an idea of what I really want to do and how I'm going to do it. There are only 4 walls in the bedroom so I can't go completely crazy, right? Here's my first list. It will be revised multiple times... more ideas added and ideas deleted as I go along. Stay tuned, hope to have some good before and after pics.

Colors:
Design Seeds has a number of color combinations to choose from. These two are my fav. {And I love the name of this first one!} I may end up with a combination from both of them.
Design Seeds ~ Mental Vacation
Design Seeds ~ Color Sea
Bedding and Pillows:

I haven't been able to find the original source for this. A few
people have it listed as Pottery Barn. I love the stripes but I think
the blues a little too dark. And while I hate wallpaper, I'm
completely in love with maps! Check out that wallpaper!
Pottery Barn ~ Postcard Pillow
Pottery Barn ~ Beach Pillow
Pottery Barn ~ Monogram Pillow Shams
Curtains:
Ballard Designs ~ Burlap Panels
Ceiling Fan:
Lowe's ~ Lake Cottage Ceiling Fan
Furniture:
REcreate ~ The Suitcase Chair
How cute is this?
The Kids Corner ~ Decoupage Map Dresser
Yes, another map.
Pottery Barn ~ Rebecca Trunk
Love the trunk and the name!
Wall Decor: Check out my updated wall art ~ Beach Signs
Sew Dang Cute Crafts ~ Beach Plank Sign
I'm probably not going to write 'beach' but a plank with aged
wood and writing/designs in white is in the making
Ballard Designs ~ City Signs
Again, not quite what I'm wanting but I'll get there
Itsy Bits and Pieces ~ Ladder Photo Display
Boo! I just saw an old ladder at Goodwill the
other day. I knew I should have grabbed it!
Check out my Jewelry Holder
Art Bead Scene ~ Creative Jewelry Storage Ideas
Becca Creative Artistry ~ Wooden Letter Quote
Of course my wooden letter art will have to stay in the room.
I'm thinking I need a different frame.
Pottery Barn ~ Shower Room Sign
I thought this little guy would be cute once I make my way
into the Master Bath
Accessories / Decor:
Pier One ~ Desk Frame
Pottery Barn ~ River Rock Vases
Pottery Barn ~ Hanging Mason Jar
I thought these would look cute hanging from...
Pottery Barn ~ Wall Mounted Lantern Hook
.... these lantern hooks
Ballard Designs ~ Seagrass Hurricanes
Gives them an added touch
Pottery Barn ~ Ceramic Rope Vases
I may have to see if I can make these out of actual rope
Pottery Barn ~ Burlap Baskets
Remodelista ~ Branch Decor
Bring the outdoors in
Decisions... decisions.... so much to do.... :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts