DIY Candy Corn Jar and Crocheted Pumpkin

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.

I'm still sorting through a few Halloween projects that never got posted due to the laminate floor being installed on the rental {check it out here}. I wanted a simple jar to put some candy card in so I saved a jar and spray painted the lid orange.
I'm hoping to recreate the crochet pumpkin.... maybe by next fall. :/ I threw it together without writing down instructions so it was trial and error. I basically created a pumpkin-like shape, stuffed it and wrapped string around. I broke off part of a real twig and stuck it in the middle. I'll have to try a couple of different sizes next time.
Also check out my Upcycled Milk Cartons to Boo Blocks from earlier in October.

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts