12 Days of Post-Christmas Projects ~ Day 6. Christmas Pupcakes

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
Does anyone else have a hard time finishing all the Christmas projects on your to-do list AND complete all your shopping AND attend all the Christmas parties??? Every year I'm left with a list of projects that never happen and by the time next Christmas rolls around I've forgotten what I wanted to work on. NOT THIS YEAR! 12 Days of {Post~} Christmas projects continues.
This recipe can originally be found on Pretty Little Pastimes.
I purchase these clear plastic cupcake containers from Amazon for a good price
Dogs literally go crazy for these pupcakes with their peanut butter frosting and carrot cake sprinkles
Add on the Milk Bone {or Ol Roy bone in this case} along with some Beggin Strips for an extra treat.

12 Days of Post-Christmas Projects
Day 1. Crochet Christmas Tree
Day 2. Crochet Santa Apron 
Day 3. Crochet Spirit Bottle
Day 4. Crochet Santa Pillow
Day 5. Cork Reindeer

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts