Chalkboard paint!

Here are some of the latest ideas on how to use chalkboard paint. With the Christmas season coming to an end I need to find some new craft projects to keep me busy! You can find all of these ideas on my Pinterest board under Chalkboard Ideas.

Chalkboard Table
From bonniegetchell.blogspot.com

Label your herb pots
From robinbecksnest.com
Originally on my Upcycling Wine Bottle & Corks blog ~ Table Numbers
From baysidebride.com
Never forget which wine glass is yours
From justshortofcrazy.com
Jar Labels
From vi.sualize.us
Chalkboard Frames
From moderntribe.com
Make an announcement
From lovewedbliss.com
Jar Lids
From blog.kanelstrand.com
Chalkboard Pendant
From henryhappened.com
Coasters
From brownpaper--packages.com
Uploaded by Pinterest user
Family Planner
From houzz.com
I would love to have a kitchen like this!
From gardenofsimple.tumblr.com
Fancy Message Boards
From homemade.tipjunkie.com
Write messages on rocks
From vanessascraftynest.blogspot.com
I have just the piece to do this on!
From fauxology
Label the food for you guest
From mysocalledgreenlife.com

Comments

Popular Posts