Upcycling ~ Wine Bottles & Corks...... continued

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.

***An Update to the Upcycling ~ Wine Bottles and Corks***I found these adorable trees on Twitter today and they seemed PERFECT for this blog.
Check out Donna's creativity on Facebook and follow her
Funky Junk Interiors blog for other great Christmas decorating tips
Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts