Engagement 'Announcement'

I wanted a way to remember my engagement. With a few items I came up with a cute idea.
It started with a cute engagement card and the ribbon from
the ring box. I grabbed a frame (found it at Goodwill for a
buck!) and some scrapbook paper.
I love this card!
Cut my scrapbook paper down to the correct size
I had some spray paint laying around (I believe the color
was Almond). I wasn't too worried about getting a good,
even coat. 1. It was cold out. 2. I wanted a rough look.
Sanded down parts of the frame to expose the wood
I cut down the card and added the date of our engagement
Punched two holes at the top for the ribbon
Tied a bow... which I found is not a strong skill of mine
Add in the frame. I used some double sided tape to hold up
both the bow and the tails so they didn't fall into the writing
Now we'll have something to remember our engagement!

Comments

Popular Posts