Trying to sleep... custom pillow cases

Since Jason's been gone I've found myself falling asleep holding a framed picture of him that usually sits on my nightstand. I thought creating these pillow cases would be a good alternative to save me the bumps and bruises from smacking my head on the frame after I've fallen asleep.

I found a couple of my favorite pictures and quotes
Materials you'll need:
Pillow cases
Iron on Transfers
Pictures
Quotes
Fabric marker
I started by following the directions for the iron-on transfers.
Sorry there are no pictures. I then printed out my quotes (in
reversed) and traced over the backside of the paper in pencil
(your quote will look correct)
Flip your page over after you've traced the quote and center it
on your pillow case. Now trace over the correct side of the paper.
I used an extra fine tip pen. It's a little hard to see but the pencil
will transfer onto the pillow case.
Use your fabric marker to fill in the letters.
Here are my iron-on photos
Still working on a quote for the back of this one
And before I can even try them out my little Nate snuggled up
next to them. He sure misses his best friend. Hurry home Jason!

Comments

Popular Posts