DIY Rustic Casters & Logo added to the Vintage Wine Crate Table

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.

So I've made a few new additions to the Vintage Wine Crate Tables; rustic casters and my logo! Purchasing actual antique casters is quite pricey. We're talking $50+ for ONE caster! So it's not really an option for me. Recently I purchased an antiquing solution from Michael's to see what the results would be.
These solutions cost about $11-12 bucks for the set.
I grabbed one of Michael's 40% off coupons

Remember the casters before?
The shiny look didn't go with the
whole vintage theme
Here were the results!
Side-by-side comparison
I also wanted to incorporate my name onto the tables I've been selling. I completed a image transformation {see tutorial here} to add my logo to the bottom of the frame.

Update: Found creative and exciting ways to use my new logo!

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Linking up with: I Should Be Mopping The Floor's Mop It Up Mondays, Craft-O-Maniac's Craft-O-Maniac Monday, Common Ground's The Market Place, Knick of Time's Knick of Time Tuesday, Not Just a Housewife's Show Me What Ya Got, Salt Tree's Salt Tree Social, Coastal Charms' Nifty Thrifty Tuesday, Sugar Bee Crafts' Take a Look Tuesday, Savvy Southern Style's Wow Us Wednesday, Crafty Spices' Wordless Wednesday, Primp Junktion's Primp Your Stuff Wednesday, Sew Much Ado's We Did It! Wednesday, My Girlish Whims' Your Whim Wednesday, The Shabby Creek Cottage's Transformation Thursday, Graphics Fairy's Brag Monday,

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts