More Crochet Hats!

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.

My nephew's going as Fredbird for Halloween this year. He LOVES the Cardinals! My sis-in-law asked if I would help with his costume by making this hat. She bought the pattern off of Ravelry. Hopefully he loves it! Check out my latest Top Twenty-Five Tuesday *Special Edition* Cardinal Nation!!!

 And here's another owl hat! Pink and Purple with a little teal. :)
Check out more hats here.

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts