Christmas 2013 Project Wrap-up

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.
You can find the recipe for the Salt Dough Heart Ornament here
After juggling the loss of our sweet pup, whooping cough, hand making too many several Christmas gifts I ran out of time to post a few more Christmas decorations. It's never too late to start thinking about next year!

My mom saved these cedar cross sections for me assuming I could make something with them. She was right!
I used some for my Christmas Jars and Candle Holders.
I found a few Christmas images, traced them onto the wood and painted away.
I bought a 'J' and 'Y', wreath and some ribbon for this project. A little spray paint, a little glitter and some hot glue and they were ready to hang.
I found the wreath at the dollar store and glued on some holly berries and bells.
Find out how I created the Log Window Treatment and No Sew
Curtains here.

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts