Sneak Peek of TV Console
Ever have those projects that just linger and you never quite finish up? Coming up on a year ago I came up with a plan to build a new tv console. I went out and bought everything I needed and started the build. And then it sat there.... and sat there... and sat there.
During the summer I made a little more progress on the guy but didn't quite finish it. Then came cold weather and holidays and then even colder weather. So it sat some more.
![]() |
| Remember my Projects in the Works post? |
It's done! See the DIY Rustic TV Console here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***
Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.Ever have those projects that just linger and you never quite finish up? Coming up on a year ago I came up with a plan to build a new tv console. I went out and bought everything I needed and started the build. And then it sat there.... and sat there... and sat there.
During the summer I made a little more progress on the guy but didn't quite finish it. Then came cold weather and holidays and then even colder weather. So it sat some more.
![]() |
| Remember my Projects in the Works post? |
It's done! See the DIY Rustic TV Console here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***


oh ive had that kind of project lol cant wait to see it finished
ReplyDeleteWill you be posting blue prints for this I would love to build one for my horse/western room.
ReplyDeleteIt's been so long since a drafted this up! I have to find them first :)
Delete