DIY No Sew Pillow

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.
You all know I'm a fan of No Sew Projects. I completed my no sew curtains and a no sew pillow. Well here's another no sew pillow and with this one the only tool you need is an iron....


Start with a pillow {found one at Goodwill for $1} and a piece of fabric. The fabric should measure 3 times the width and height of your pillow.
Fold the top half down
To eliminate seeing the edge of the fabric fold a few inches up and iron a crease
Fold bottom piece up over pillow. Try to have your crease hit the middle of the pillow
Next fold in the edges to the middle as if you're wrapping a gift. Iron edges again
Fold edges over and loop
If you have enough material you can create a knot. Otherwise tuck in ends.

Check out similar no sew projects and other DIY projects displayed in this post.
No Sew Curtains
New Sew Pillow
DIY Headboard, Custom Pillow Cases & Hanging Frames
Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts