Pumpkin Carving

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
Halloween's over. :( But that doesn't mean we can't keep some decorative pumpkins around. Here are a few quick designs for "carving" pumpkins.



For this technique simply trace the design onto the pumpkins. Cut through the skin of the pumpkin and you can almost peel back the skin. Light a candle and it still glows!





Note: Cut a hole in the back of the pumpkin in order to keep air circulating and the candle lit.


Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts