Friday’s Five Features ~ No 70.
After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!
ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!
Fav Recipe: Bourbon Vanilla Extract? Heading to TJ's now!
![]() |
| Make Mine Lemon ~ One Bite Pecan Tassies |
Fav Decor: Love this sign, love everything about this mantel.
![]() |
| Vintage Paint and More ~ Let It Snow Mantel |
Fav Tutorials: The nights are getting chilly. Here's a great tutorial for staying warm at night.
![]() |
| Making Our Sustainable Life ~ DIY Bed Warmer |
Fav Furniture: This looks so Pottery Barn-esq, I love it.
![]() |
| Wonderfully Made by Leslie ~ Tufted Bench |
Bonus: Don't forget stockings for the furbabies!
![]() |
| Our Secondhand House ~ Felt Dog Stockings |
If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!
Thanks for stopping by!
Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!
***While
I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad,
these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and
see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into
these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to
create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling
an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please
always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***
Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!
ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!
Fav Recipe: Bourbon Vanilla Extract? Heading to TJ's now!
![]() |
| Make Mine Lemon ~ One Bite Pecan Tassies |
Fav Decor: Love this sign, love everything about this mantel.
![]() |
| Vintage Paint and More ~ Let It Snow Mantel |
Fav Tutorials: The nights are getting chilly. Here's a great tutorial for staying warm at night.
![]() |
| Making Our Sustainable Life ~ DIY Bed Warmer |
Fav Furniture: This looks so Pottery Barn-esq, I love it.
![]() |
| Wonderfully Made by Leslie ~ Tufted Bench |
Bonus: Don't forget stockings for the furbabies!
![]() |
| Our Secondhand House ~ Felt Dog Stockings |
If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!
Thanks for stopping by!
Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!
***While
I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad,
these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and
see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into
these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to
create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling
an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please
always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***






Thanks so much for the party!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!
Hugs,
Deb
Becca. thank you so much for including our mantel among your features. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Cathy
ReplyDeleteHello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party. We would love to party with you. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteawesome! :)
ReplyDelete