DIY Valentine's Day Wine Cork Hot Plates ~ FAIL
I used my stained red wine corks to fill in the heart template and then started gluing them together.
Once completed I tied a ribbon and twine around the outside.
I had a few wine corks leftover... ok, I literally have bags of corks waiting for the next project.... so I made an X and O too.
And they were ready to go!
Start planning that dinner for your sweetie!And then I used them.... and I realized when hot glue reheated... it melts. Therefore ruining my hot plates. {Try super glue!}
Check out these other Valentine DIY projects
![]() |
| 52 Reasons I Love You |
![]() |
| Valentine's Wreath |
![]() |
| Vintage Wine Crate Coffee Table - Valentine's Day Decor |
![]() |
| Natural Penny Stain Tutorial |
Thanks for stopping by!
Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***
Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!I used my stained red wine corks to fill in the heart template and then started gluing them together.
Once completed I tied a ribbon and twine around the outside.
I had a few wine corks leftover... ok, I literally have bags of corks waiting for the next project.... so I made an X and O too.
And they were ready to go!
Start planning that dinner for your sweetie!And then I used them.... and I realized when hot glue reheated... it melts. Therefore ruining my hot plates. {Try super glue!}
Check out these other Valentine DIY projects
![]() |
| 52 Reasons I Love You |
![]() |
| Valentine's Wreath |
![]() |
| Vintage Wine Crate Coffee Table - Valentine's Day Decor |
![]() |
| Natural Penny Stain Tutorial |
Thanks for stopping by!
Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***













Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!