Busy, busy, busy with DIY Projects

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

Where have I been lately...??? Well, busy with some DIY projects but not the ones I usually blog about. In our spare time {which isn't often} we've been working on a few DIY projects for our condo. It started with framing out the basement. One day we plan to have laundry/storage room, a man cave with a wet bar and a 1/2 bath. 


For now we're settling for getting some walls up and storage shelves in.

I think the hubby did a great job!
Next we moved on to the garage, aka my workshop. Hence the real reason no projects are getting completed. :( The garage door needed to be replaced. It was an old wooden door that you could hear from the next block over.
My workshop... I have no clue where anything is anymore
The hubby threw out the old doors. Glad to have those out of there.
Since the shop was already a mess we decided to add some insulation and dry wall. Now hopefully the winters won't be so brutal out there.
As always, I'm willing to raid someone else's stash of wood. My dear, sweet father-in-law offered up a few boards... little did he know he'd be working up a sweat pulling out old nails and screws.
What's next? Something for outside but you'll have to wait and see. But I'm happy to report my tiny little car can fit quite a bit of wood!

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts