Busy Work

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!


Where have I been? Ugh, BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! This past year I have not had a lot of time for my DIY projects :( We've been busy with a number of other projects around our house(s).
We started with framing out the basement of our condo. {I say 'we' but what I really mean is the hubby worked and I supervised}. Some additional storage shelves were added to the laundry room.
Next came replacing the garage {aka my workshop} in our condo. I'm pretty proud of the old man for doing this all by himself
...however, working on any projects was put on hold. :(
While he was at it {and already had the garage a mess} he finished drying inside the garage. Hopefully this will help some during the winter so I don't freeze to death.
Picked up some freebies from my wonderful in-laws. They moved out to Cali this past summer and I was more than happy to take some free wood off their hands.

Here's my old man and my sweet father-in-law pulling nails out of the boards we were taking. Hubby said it was because he didn't want me to have to worry about them later but I think he was really more concerned with his precious car.
Next up, our rental house. The siding was in desperate need of attention.
Unfortunately that meant taking down our little pergola out back. :( But fortunately there was still a ton of great wood that will be repurposed. L{Stay tuned!}
End result looks great though!
And the last of our summer projects, back at our condo. The two decks we have needed to be cleaned and stained.
Of course we waited until the hottest day in August to do it.
Check back for the pergola tear down! And hopefully projects will start up soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts