Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 116

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: Start coming up with some Thanksgiving sides! Here's a perfect one.
Grandparents Plus ~ Orange Candied Sweet Potatoes
Fav Decor: This is too cute
The Crafty Blog Stalker ~
DIY Planter Box Centerpiece
Fav Tutorials: Saving this for next year!
Make It Mo Better ~ Pumpkin Mesh Wreath
Fav Furniture: Wow! I love this!
Anastasia Vintage ~
Pottery Barn Inspired Dresser
Bonus: Definitely going to give this a shot
Redo It Yourself Inspiration ~ How to Peel Wine Corks


If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for hosting, Becca! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for another great party! I pinned WAY too many projects that I want to do this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party, have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the fun and for the wonderful feature!
    Have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for hosting another great party. love the features. have a great week. xo- mj
    https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Becca -- Oh, those orange candied sweet potatoes look delicious, but I haven't had dinner yet. Thanks for hosting this week's party, and enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts