Reclaimed Wood Christmas Village

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

Do you all remember my Reclaimed Wood Christmas Tree from a few weeks ago? We'll I had some of the end pieces sitting around and tried to figure out what I could do with them....

I'm trying to keep Christmas decor to a minimum {due to the remodel} but I had to make a little village!
The houses are 2 leftover end pieces from the tree placed together.
From there I added a giant Christmas tree for the village.
The tree is made out of a styrofoam cone, garland and a star.
I had some 1"x1" scrap wood laying around so I cut it down into little cubes and wrapped them with some ribbon. Now my village people have some gifts! :)
I also added a few pine cone "trees", some stuffing for snow and Christmas lights.
Fits perfectly with my Rustic TV Console.

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts