Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 126

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: It's that time of year. I want warm soup everyday!
Healthy Helper ~
17 Soul Warming Soups

Fav Decor: Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
Mixed Kreations ~ DIY Valentine Day Decor

Fav Tutorials: Metal letters are in right now! This is too cute
What Treasures Await ~ Faux Metal Menu Magnets

Fav Furniture: What a great project! Not just for the workshop but possibly for a kids room too!
Follow Your Heart Woodworking ~ DIY Wall Mounted Bins

Bonus: Freebie!!!
The Harper House ~
Free Valentine's Day Printable

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thanks AGAIN Becca, for sharing my bins, it's always a thrill to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my free Valentine's Day Printable, Becca! There's so much creativity among this bunch, it's an honor as a newbie to be included. Happy Friday! xoxo, Christy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party! We would love to see you at our party that goes until Friday @7. We pin and tweet every post! Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party! We would love to see you at our party that goes until Friday @7. We pin and tweet every post! Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Becca for Fridays Five Features 126. I loved Julie's bins in her workshop. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the feature Becca, and for hosting another fun party! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Becca -- Hope all is well. Thanks for hosting this lovely party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts