Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 139
After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!
Fav Recipe: I'm planning on making pizza soon. I'll have to give this a try!
![]() |
| Joy. Food. Sunshine ~ Homemade Pizza Sauce |
![]() |
| Twenty Something in the 2010s ~ DIY Pallet Sign |
![]() |
| Home on the Corner ~ Make an Old Drawer Into Purse Organizer |
![]() |
| Make Me Pretty Again ~ Another Ceruse Project |
![]() |
| Unique Junktique ~ Decor Tips for Your Patio |
If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!
Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***
Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!
Fav Recipe: I'm planning on making pizza soon. I'll have to give this a try!
![]() |
| Joy. Food. Sunshine ~ Homemade Pizza Sauce |
![]() |
| Twenty Something in the 2010s ~ DIY Pallet Sign |
![]() |
| Home on the Corner ~ Make an Old Drawer Into Purse Organizer |
![]() |
| Make Me Pretty Again ~ Another Ceruse Project |
![]() |
| Unique Junktique ~ Decor Tips for Your Patio |
If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!
Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***






Thanks so much Becca for featuring my patio decor tips this week!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the feature! I hope you enjoy some delicious homemade pizza ASAP! ;) <3
ReplyDeleteGreat week for features, thank you for hosting!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend! :)
Karren~
Thanks so much for the party!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie
Thanks so much for the party, Becca! Have a fabulous week :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for featuring my purse organizer! It was such a simple and thrifty project! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete