Traveling through Spain

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
What better way to start off our spring than a trip to SPAIN! I know this isn't a travel blog but I'm so excited to share some of our photos from the trip. Sorry for missing emails and comments on the blog. I'll try to catch up soon!

Rota, Spain

Checking out the beach in front of our hotel
A beautiful church in the middle of Rota
Sunsetting on the beach


I went for a morning run and captured this pic
Rota's waterfront
How funny is this Tex Mex restaurant?
 
Made a few friends
A small chapel in Rota


Rota's harbor


Cadiz, Spain
Took the ferry over to Cadiz for the day



Cadiz Cathedral
Love walking down these streets


and their parks are fantastic!


Beautiful architecture
Discovered parrots in the trees


And a sunset ferry ride to end our day

Tarifa, Spain

A city up on a cliff
Windmills, windmills, windmills


Giant billboard bulls! Check out the story here.

Tarifa, Spain ~ Where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Mediterranean Sea


Gibraltar

Reminded me of a Harry Potter bridge
A view of Gibraltar





  


Butterflies are popular in Gibraltar
I loved seeing all the monkeys

A few of Africa from the top of Gibraltar

 
Some of these views make me feel queasy





 
Building a skywalk






Saying goodbye to Spain's snow covered mountain tops
Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts