New Embroidery Technique ~ Needle Painting Part 2

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

Continued on with my Realistic Embroidery Techniques from Domestika. See Part 1 here for the start of the project. I'm so excited to share the final product! And the video is fun to see piece by piece how it came together. 



Enjoy the step-by-step photos from Part 2.



















Thanks for stopping by!

Becca

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***


Comments

Popular Posts