Beginner’s Guide to Paper Embroidery ~ Lazy Daisy ~ Part 3
Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Instagram!
Want to add gorgeous stitched flowers to your handmade paper
cards? The Lazy Daisy (or detached chain stitch) is the easiest way to
embroider beautiful petals and leaves!
In this quick 2-minute video, I walk you through the
step-by-step pattern, show you how to anchor your loops, and share the secret
to perfect thread tension so your petals don't collapse.
Grab the printable practice template and daisy patterns in my Etsy shop: Embroidery Pattern for Paper
Find the full, photo-rich written guide on the blog: DIY-Vintage-Chic.blogspot.com
Inside this guide:
- Step-by-step lazy daisy
video demonstration
- How to anchor embroidery
loops on paper
- The secret to perfect loop
tension (and how to fix flat petals)
- Examples of lazy daisy
flowers and leaves in paper crafting
Catch Up On The Series
Missed a post or want to refresh your memory? You can catch up on the full beginner's series here:
Becca
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***
Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Instagram!
Want to add gorgeous stitched flowers to your handmade paper
cards? The Lazy Daisy (or detached chain stitch) is the easiest way to
embroider beautiful petals and leaves!
In this quick 2-minute video, I walk you through the
step-by-step pattern, show you how to anchor your loops, and share the secret
to perfect thread tension so your petals don't collapse.
Grab the printable practice template and daisy patterns in my Etsy shop: Embroidery Pattern for Paper
Find the full, photo-rich written guide on the blog: DIY-Vintage-Chic.blogspot.com
Inside this guide:
- Step-by-step lazy daisy
video demonstration
- How to anchor embroidery
loops on paper
- The secret to perfect loop
tension (and how to fix flat petals)
- Examples of lazy daisy
flowers and leaves in paper crafting
Catch Up On The Series
Missed a post or want to refresh your memory? You can catch up on the full beginner's series here:
Becca
***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!