Learning to Knit 101

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page! DIY Vintage Chic.

Recently I announced our Big Move, leaving me with limited art supplies. :( What has been easy to work on are some crochet projects so I've kept busy trying out some new patterns.
DROPS Design ~ Crochet Top
I just started this pattern so fingers crossed it turns out. For the most part I've only crocheted odds and ends, holiday decor, scarves, blankets and hats, hats and more hats. Check out my Etsy Shop in the fall for more items or take a look at my Sale Page.

However, I think the time has come to expand! Headed out to buy some knitting needles and hopefully a beginners book for knitting. Why? Why not! ;)

Actually, while looking for a crochet summer top pattern I came across this pattern. But it's a knitting pattern so that's why it's time to learn.
Interweave Store ~ Heliosphere Tank
Hopefully it's an easy one and I can complete it before end of summer!

Let me know if you're a knitter and have some great patterns or websites to checkout. Thanks and keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts