Toilet paper Holder
![]() |
| Ummm where's the toilet paper hiding... EXACTLY! |
![]() |
| How in the world does a dog do this? I can't get more than 2 squares rolled off before it breaks! |
After creating my Beach Side Table I thought it would be cute to stack extra toilet paper on the bottom shelf. This bathroom is on the main floor and is used most often when we have guest over..... but because of my precious fur babies I'm down about $100 for unused/destroyed toilet paper. Grrr
![]() |
| This is what I come home to if I don't close all the bathroom doors |
Rope ~ I had some leftover from another project but bought another one. 50 yards for $7
Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
![]() |
| THAT'S ALL! |
![]() |
| Honestly, this was the "hardest" part. This project is simple |
![]() |
| Obviously for this project I used the width of a toilet paper |
From there just continue to build until it's as tall as you want
![]() |
| I wanted this to be the height of 2 toilet paper rolls |
![]() |
| The only thing to watch here is sometimes the end of the rope will curl.
Make sure you hold it in place until the glue dries so it doesn't curl in. |
![]() |
| Same issue here. The rope will try to curl in so hold it in place until the glue dries |
![]() |
| The best part... no waiting! Hot glue cools so quickly and there's no paint. It's ready to use immediately. |
![]() |
| Maybe I'll make a 2nd or 3rd one.... |
![]() |
| Ummm where's the toilet paper hiding... EXACTLY! |
![]() |
| How in the world does a dog do this? I can't get more than 2 squares rolled off before it breaks! |
After creating my Beach Side Table I thought it would be cute to stack extra toilet paper on the bottom shelf. This bathroom is on the main floor and is used most often when we have guest over..... but because of my precious fur babies I'm down about $100 for unused/destroyed toilet paper. Grrr
![]() |
| This is what I come home to if I don't close all the bathroom doors |
Rope ~ I had some leftover from another project but bought another one. 50 yards for $7
Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
![]() |
| THAT'S ALL! |
![]() |
| Honestly, this was the "hardest" part. This project is simple |
![]() |
| Obviously for this project I used the width of a toilet paper |
From there just continue to build until it's as tall as you want
![]() |
| I wanted this to be the height of 2 toilet paper rolls |
![]() |
| The only thing to watch here is sometimes the end of the rope will curl.
Make sure you hold it in place until the glue dries so it doesn't curl in. |
![]() |
| Same issue here. The rope will try to curl in so hold it in place until the glue dries |
![]() |
| The best part... no waiting! Hot glue cools so quickly and there's no paint. It's ready to use immediately. |
![]() |
| Maybe I'll make a 2nd or 3rd one.... |












To be honest enough I rather enjoyed reading the mischievousness of your fur babies!!!!! My dogs do these stuff all the time....
ReplyDelete