Brrr... DIY Projects for the Cold

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
What are you planning to do while it's freezing outside? Well I want to curl up with one of Parachute Home's Striped Cashmere Throws! How comfortable does that sound. But... I guess we can't hibernate away this winter so here's a few DIY projects to get us through the cold months. P.S. I love Parachute Home's pallet bed!!!


This first project I finished up at Christmas time but didn't pack it away with all the decorations. It seems fitting for a few more months.
DIY Vintage Chic ~ Warm, Sweater Jars
Same applies for my Upcycled Lighted City Bottle. This one is staying out of storage for a while.
DIY Vintage Chic ~ Upcycled Bottle ~ City Skyline
So what's next? A few crochet projects like a warm poncho to snuggle up in on the couch during these cold nights. I've already started this pattern in Caron Simple Soft Autumn Red {I wanted a solid color instead}.
Lion Brand ~ Crochet Cowl Neck Poncho
I've almost finished up a new hat as well! Love this pattern from Little Monkey's Crochet.
Little Monkey's Crochet ~
Jenny Slouchy Hat
And I'm adding to my "sweater collection" decor and trying to upcycle an old sweater. I found this project through Hometalk.
A Purty House ~  Cozy Sweater Pillows
I'm trying my hand at another electrical project.... we'll see. So far my Lighted City Bottle hasn't burnt the house down. I want to create something similar to these pendant lights from Farm Fresh Vintage Finds {also found through Hometalk}.
Farm Fresh Vintage Finds ~ Custom Light from Coke Crate
And maybe some new shelves to go along with my Baker's Rack.
Blue i Style ~ DIY Leather Belt Shelves

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts