Out with the old, in with the new

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

I mentioned a while back that the hubby and I had purchased a new house at the end of 2021. Spent the last few months wrapping up all our remodel projects and getting it on the market for sale! 


We started with a Kitchen Remodel project years and years ago. 
BEFORE
One of my favorite remodel projects. I love the overhead lighting and how much we opened up the walls. The extended cabinets make the room look taller as well.  
AFTER

The overhead lighting extended into the dining room and living room as well again giving the rooms a feeling of being larger. 
BEFORE

AFTER

You many also remember my little bathroom remodel
BEFORE
I used the original hardwood floors we pulled up from the living room for an accent wall. 
AFTER

I also tackled our very basic and plain Entry Nook by our front door. 
BEFORE
Some shelves and a bench help spruce up the area. 
AFTER

Unfortunately, I've misplace the original staircase photos but imagine green carpet and a very 70s-80s theme. 
AFTER
With the staircase being the first thing you see when walking in the front door, I was very excited to have these stairs updated and looking fresh and new. 
AFTER

And thankfully, a Master Closet and Bathroom remodel. Much needed after trying to deal with a small closet for the two of us. 
BEFORE
The walls were extended into a guest room to create a walk-in closet. Upper and lower racks as well as a wall of racks for shoes!
AFTER

The Master Bath was in need of an update as well. 
BEFORE
We decided to forego a bathtub in the master in order to add a huge walk-in shower. A double sink adult height vanity was added along with new lighting. 
AFTER

AFTER

The Master Bedroom was the only room in the entire house that only needed a new coat of paint and some new flooring. The easiest project we had to undergo. 
AFTER

And once again, I can't find the original pics but the 3rd and final bathroom finally came together. We added a jet tub to this bathroom. 
AFTER

And after making all the tweaks, changes, and updates to this place we move out. We enjoyed it while we were there but time to move on to bigger and better projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

Becca

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts